The Timonium Foot and Ankle Center in Maryland proudly accepts United Healthcare Insurance plans. United Healthcare is one of the largest healthcare providers insuring more than 70 million Americans.
Dr. Jordan Stewart of the Timonium Foot and Ankle Center specializes in all conditions of the foot and ankle for both adults and children. Here is Dr. Stewart’s listing on the United Healthcare Providers website:
We are located conveniently off of Interstate I-83, just a few short minutes from the 695 beltway. You can park for free directly in front of our office and do not have to walk any steps to enter. Click here for directions to our office.
For your convenience, we feature a state of the art office including:
- In Office Digital X-rays – Save time by having your x-ray done in the same location
- Digital Ultrasound Imaging – You don’t have to go to a radiology center and then come back.
- Custom Foot Orthotics – Custom made specifically for you and your condition
- High-Tech Laser Treatments – Less invasive
- Electronic Prescriptions – No more dropping off and having to wait
- Durable medical equipment including braces and splints are dispensed in the office preventing the need to go somewhere else to pick up a device
- Surgical Treatment of the foot and ankle
If you have a United Healthcare health insurance plan and need a podiatrist for your foot and/or ankle condition(s), call us today at 410-560-2777 or just fill out our appointment request form at the top of this page.